Asphalt Services in Seattle, WA
Transblue is a leader in providing asphalt services to its clients
About This Service
Transblue is a leader in providing asphalt services to its commercial clients. Whether it is one site or multiple sites, Transblue will provide you with a cost effective sustainable solution to your brands asphalt needs. We provide asphalt services to multi-site commercial, retail, industrial, and government facilities.
At Transblue we know that quality and cost are the driving forces behind choosing the right asphalt partner for your brands locations. Our comprehensive asphalt management plans will help with costing on budgets and costs control initiatives, project planning/management, and environmental impacts that face your brands image every day.
Call us today and ask how our bundled asphalt project plans can save you money while providing the quality and consistency you expect across your sites.
In the asphalt business since 2004, we are a seasoned asphalt provider with a focus on multi-site commercial facilities. Our experience with alligatoring asphalt, old and wearing seal coat, pot holes, crack sealing, curbing, sidewalk replacement, resurfacing, new paving, soil conditions, seasonal changes, and regional conditions allows us to address each unique climate situation and project need as it arises.
Transblue provides asphalt services such as, seal coating, paving, cutting, grinding, and replacement, curbing, concrete, lot striping, pressure washing, lot sweeping, and snow removal services.
We work with:
- Property management companies
- Retail stores
- Gas stations
- Big Box locations
- Industrial parks & business parks,
- Air ports
- Medical facilities
- Federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Apartments, condos, HOA’s
Many of our clients prefer to combine our top-level asphalt service with our other services such as snow removal/deicing, parking lot sweeping and construction.
Call Transblue to centralize all your facilities services into a single integrated plan. End hours of clerical work and management worries on your end by having one point of contact and one bill up to 30% less than your current maintenance costs.
Call Transblue now at 425-658-0098
Asphalt Paving and Repair
At Transblue we will assess your properties current condition, and provide a quote to patch, pave, restore, mill, seal or stripe your existing parking lot areas. We offer full service paving for new construction and existing asphalt parking lots. If the existing parking lot is cracking and settling, we offer a large variety of repair techniques. Our goal is to always provide the most effective asphalt repair to your brands. Our team of specialists will assess all the damage and create a comprehensive scope of work and cost guide that will allow your brand to make and educated budget spend that will allow your brand to save money on future parking lot repairs and problems. We offer overlaying services for parking lots with damaged asphalt that needs to be overlaid, crack filled, seal coated, milled, or repaved. No matter what condition your parking lot is in, let us provide you with a cost effective solution to your parking lot needs.
At Transblue we provide professional seal coating services. Sealcoating is the procedure that protects your asphalt with a durable wear resistant surface. Sealcoating provides a watertight, smooth black seal that will protect your parking lot from exterior damages. Sealcoating should be done every 5-7 years. Regular sealcoating will save your brand thousands of dollars in repairs that occur when the preventative maintenance of sealcoating is not performed.
All cracks in the asphalt surface have to be sealed before the sealcoat is applied to your parking lot surface. The hot crack seal prevents water from traveling beneath the asphalt and helps prevent damage to the sub straight soils, which will increase the life of your parking lot. Alligator-belling is caused by water traveling beneath the asphalt, freezing and expanding and breaking the asphalt. Sealcoating and crack sealing works to prevent this from occurring. This is the number one preventative maintenance service to protect your parking lot.
(PRF) – Pavement Reinforcement Fabric is a very effective pavement repair solution when installed to the correct specification and installed under the correct conditions. If this product installed incorrectly, it will not function properly. Consult with [[cms:companyname]] today and see if this repair solutions is right for your brand.
Petromat is a non-woven petroleum fabric. It was designed to prevent crack reflection in asphalt pavement overlays. In addition, Petromat blocks water penetration into the pavements sub-grade when cracking appears. Petromat can increase the life of existing asphalt for 10-15 years. It is also a less invasive procedure than cutting, grinding, and replacing asphalt, saving our clients’ money. Petromat should only be used in areas with extensive damage and parking lot or isle ways with 27 ft. from edge to edge of the asphalt space. The edges of the existing pavement must be milled down to accommodate the installation of an overlay. If the existing pavement is too thin or weak to accommodate the milling process and construction process, then a Petromat overlay is not a viable solution.
Additionally, if the existing pavement is too old, excessively cracked, already had Petromat installed, or shows signs of serious sub-grade failure, it is not a good candidate for a Petromat overlay.
Contact us today for a free evaluation and see if a Petromat overlay installation is right for your parking areas.
Parking Lot Striping
At Transblue we only use high quality DOT approved asphalt marking paints. We are a full service parking lot striping firm. We have strategic locations and partners across the United States, so that we can easily handle any striping job of any size in any market. Because striping is time and weather sensitive, our locations allows us to provide services to our customers when our customers need them. We provide painting solutions to air fields, parking garages, parking lots, play fields, warehouse, and roadway striping.
- Type A (hot thermo plastic)
- Type B (preformed torch down plastic)
- Type C (preformed tape plastic)
- Type D (2 part Durastripe/MMA plastic)
- Raised Pavement Marking (RPM)
- Type 1 (white and yellow round button)
- Type 2 (rectangle/square reflector)
- Additional services
- Curbs and wheel stops
- GNR technologies
- Parking lot services
- Pavement marking
- Safety improvements
- Traffic control services
Concrete installation and Concrete Curbing
At Transblue we provide the highest quality concrete installation service in North America. Once the area of installation has been determined or the repair areas outlined, our team will remove the existing surface, install a new sub base, the base will be compacted and formed. Once the area has been formed and the weather is right, our teams will pour finish and finish the installation to your preferred preference.
Whether your brand is replacing the current sidewalks around your store front or just making repairs, our cost effective solutions are custom tailored to your needs. During your asphalt projects our curbing specialists can remove and replace damaged and broken curbs with new concrete curbs, installed seamlessly into the existing parking lot curbing program.
At Transblue we know concrete installation. We provide installation for over 1,000,000 sq. ft. of concrete yearly – we are the experts that you can trust.
A proper concrete installation will have the following steps:
- Site work and prep – preparing the area for the installation
- Forming – preparing the forms for the depth and installing the proper rebar and steel mesh for concrete stability
- Placement – moving the concrete to the desired area for the pour
- Pre Finishing – the float work that compacts, consolidates, screeds the concrete
- Troweling – the troweling process will create a smooth, hard and uniform finish across the concrete surface
- Final Finish – this is where the final finish is performed. Whether your finished is exposed aggregate, broom finished, or stamped this will be the final process in the installation
- Curbing for parking lots and landscapes
- Parking lots
- Driveways and drive isles
- Retaining walls
- Pool decks
ADA compliance is extremely important to the accessibility of your brands locations. Providing the right installation at the right price is a key to every ADA installation. Whether you’re adding additional ADA ramps to your sidewalks or removing older asphalt “out of compliance” ramps and installing new ADA ramps into the existing concrete sidewalk, let Translue be your first call.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 defines a ‘trip hazard’ as any vertical change of over 1/4 inch or more at any joint or crack. Since the ADA demands strict compliance, trip hazards represent a legal liability to our clients. Cities, school districts, hospitals, private communities, shopping malls, universities, apartment complexes, and other property owners are all extremely concerned with this liability.
When beginning your concrete or ADA initiatives contact Transblue today and let us provide you with a comprehensive ADA program. Being proactive will save you time and money and reduce liability with professional ADA installations.
Infrared Asphalt Repairs
The infrared asphalt repair process uses an infrared heating system to heat in-place asphalt to soften it to a workable state, then new asphalt is added, which fuses seamlessly to the old asphalt. A very popular use of infrared repair is in pothole repair. As compared to the saw cut method, where the damaged asphalt is cut out and removed, filled with new asphalt and repaired, the infrared repair eliminates the seams, that quickly ruin such patches due to cracking. The big advantage of infrared repair is the feathered joining of the new patch material to the surrounding pavement – no seams, no water infiltration. Saw cut seams permit rainfall to enter, which quickly introduces moisture and freeze/thaw damage into the patch causing alligatoring in the parking lot. Many cut and patch repairs have to be redone every year.
The actual process for pothole repair using a truck-mounted infrared pavement heater is:
• Sweep and dry the area
• Position the infrared heating array over the pothole for seven to ten minutes
• Remove the heater and rake the softened (350 degree) asphalt
• Mix in a rejuvenator to replenish light oils that have oxidized away
• Add a small amount of fresh asphalt and grade it to level with a lute
• Use a vibratory roller to compact and fuse the patch with the surrounding pavement
• Patched area is ready for traffic within 20 minutes or so (depending on size)
Infrared repairs save money and are environmentally more effective than older methods. When preparing your budget, protect your spend and have Transblue provide a free consultation and see how we can save your brand money with our infrared process and expertise.
Milling is a process by which we plane an existing pavement surface to an appropriate depth prior to applying a new pavement surface. For example we can mill your entire parking lot down to a 1.5 inch depth, make repairs to failed asphalt areas and overlay an additional 1.5 inches of asphalt.
We operate a network of milling machines with a range of cutter widths.
We provide appropriate milling for:
- Road and street pavement preparation prior to resurfacing
- Parking lot pavement preparation prior to resurfacing
- Full or partial depth patching
- Perimeter/transitional milling to tie new asphalt to existing pavement
- Cutting drainage swales to correct drainage problems
The Benefits of Asphalt Milling:
A SUSTAINABLE PROCESS:
- Recycling existing materials and using the RAP in lieu of a virgin aggregate in the new asphalt pavement saves natural resources and energy
- The process can be repeated over and over again on the same surface
- The RAP can be used in place of a portion of the virgin aggregate and asphalt binder, which can lower the energy and greenhouse gas (GHG) footprint of the material production process
- RAP is re-used and thus kept out of landfills
AN IMPROVED SURFACE:
- Existing curb and gutter reveals are maintained
- Surface drainage is improved
- Bumps, ruts and other surface irregularities are eliminated
IMPROVED PROJECT SCHEDULE:
- Under most circumstances, traffic flow is maintained and able to immediately travel on the milled surface
- At a lower cost than reconstruction
ADDITIONAL ASPHALT SERVICE:
- Speed bumps
- Dura striping
- Thermo Plastic
- Safety buttons
- Pressure washing
- Drainage installation
- Installation and removal of new parking stops