One more project is done and one more happy house owner!
Fresh, green grass – perfect for party-gathering and enjoying sunshine
New Fence was also installed
In the process
What exactly did we do? Here is a scope of work
Grading / Back of Property
1. Removed up to 20 yards of topsoil.
2. Slope and grade hillside.
3. Installed natural boulder rock steps along side of hillside grass / fence line.
Landscape Miscellaneous Items / Back of Property
1. Demo and removed failed boulder water feature (20’x20’).
2. Demo and removed lower yard concrete and landscape (1900 sq. ft.)
3. Removed 10 x plantings around back yard landscape.
4. Installed 3 x zone of irrigation for turf/ 1 zone in back yard, 2 zones in front yard.
5. Installed 2600 sq. ft. of new sod.
6. Demo and disposed of concrete steps leading to lower yard. (19’x4’)
Cedar Estate Fencing / Back of Property
1. Demo and removed all fencing and landscape needed for new installation.
2. Installed pressure treated cedar posts every 8’ in concrete.
3. Installed 250’ x 6’ cedar slat rail with 2 x swing gate at each side of property.
4. Fencing tiered with landscape.
5. Removed and disposed of all landscape and construction debris.